Tee-off at one of two PGA 18-hole golf courses in the Heart of Phoenix. Rolling fairways and impeccable sportsmanship. Pristine lakes and lush beauty. At the Arizona Biltmore, both the Adobe and The Links golf courses offer bold challenges and enjoyable play to even the most demanding golfer. Tee off with us and appreciate the game the way it was meant to be played – in style.
Arizona Biltmore tennis is a timeless classic that has played host to a number of celebrity and professional matches. No matter how you swing your racquet, this is center court for game, set, match. Arizona Biltmore provides six cushioned hard courts and a single sport court. Let a USPTA Pro lead you in a private lesson, group clinic or cardio tennis.
SPORTS & RECREATION
Phoenix Mountain preserve and giant chessmen. Downward dog and desert Jeep tours. Whether your tastes run to croquet on the lawn or desert hikes, the Arizona Biltmore has an activity to suit your every mood.
• Hiking: Explore the Desert on Foot. Guided leisurely tours through the Phoenix Mountain Preserve; adventure to the summit or experience a Southwestern sunset hike to connect with nature and self.
• Biking: Beach Cruise your way to Old Town Scottsdale, breaking for lunch and shopping. Or venture through Arizona desert terrain on your guided mountain bike tour. Beach cruisers and mountain bikes are available to rent by the hour or for the day.
• Lawn Chess: Partake in a piece of Arizona Biltmore history. Enjoyed for decades, this traditional garden pastime offers strategic competition or group play. Located directly across from the main entrance to the Paradise Pool.
• Croquet: Have a go at this timeless lawn game. Players compete as they jockey to clear hoops, bump competition aside to gain points, until the final move to hit the winning peg.
• Putting Course: Tee up at our 18-hole putting course near the historic Cottages. Enjoy Glow in the Dark Putt-Putt Golf throughout the summer!
• Explore a plethora of outdoor activities and embark on the outdoor adventure of a lifetime. Choose from a wide range of excursions, from Grand Canyon tours, to mountain hikes, horseback riding, desert jeep tours, and hot air balloon rides. The Arizona Biltmore is surrounded by picturesque desert terrain and breathtaking mountains, making the area a unique backdrop for energetic outdoor activities.